Vanessa Raney - Croatian Learning Tools

This blog will be updated as I complete projects. I will additionally include some, but not all news, as it relates to my bilingual publications. Also, for shorter periods I will include any new updates to my publishing history that is interesting (such as when I had my first chapter published); but these will be removed after a week or two. I'm just trying something new to see what happens. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Croatia

I've been to Monterrey, Puebla, MEXICO; Manchester, ENGLAND; Ottawa, ONTARIO; Vancouver, North Vancouver, Nanaimo, Whistler, Victoria, Chilliwack, BRITISH COLUMBIA; Istanbul, TURKEY; Sofia, Rila Monastery, Bunovo, Bansko, Sandanski, Rupite, Melnik, Gotse Delchev, Velingrad, Dorkovo, Vidin, Kula, Dimovo, Belogradchic, Rabisha, Chiprovsti, Montana, Kyustendil, Petrich, Belgoevgrad, Plovdiv, Hisar, Starosel, Karlovo, Sopot, Asenovgrad, Kazanluk, Veliko Turnovo, Ruse, BULGARIA; Bucureşti, Suceava, and Braşov, ROMANIA; Budapest, Zánka, Tapolca, Badascony, Badasconytomaj, Balatonfüred, Sümeg, Balatonboglár, Balatonlelle, Kesthely, Hévíz, Alsópáhok, Zalaszántó, Fonyód, Somogyvamos, Somogyvár, HUNGARY; Sarajevo, Mostar, Blagaj, Žitomislići, Počitelj, Međugorje, Radimlja, Stolac, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA; Venice, ITALY. :)

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Moja prezentacija o Noć vještica za nastavu, 30.10.15. - Vježba 2


Da, to sam ja. Još sam jako sretna s kostimom jer to je što sam ja napravila - i prvi put sam ušivala.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home